Manley Mere is conveniently located in the North West region, ideally placed for access to the motorway, rail and air networks and nestled amongst the beautiful Cheshire countryside overlooking Manley Mere’s lake and set within over 100 acres of beautiful land & gardens, Manley Mere is ideal for that perfect meeting or training event.
- Easy Access to regional towns and cities - Runcorn, Widnes, Warrington, Chester, Liverpool, Manchester
- Just 1.8 approximate miles from J14 on the M56 motorway
- Within 10 minutes drive of the M56, M62 and other regional links
- 10 minutes by car/taxi to Frodsham railway links and only 15 minutes drive from Chester city railway
- 40 minutes by car/taxi to Liverpool John Lennon International Airport
- 40 minutes by car/taxi to Manchester international Airport
- 15 minutes by car/taxi to Chester City centre
There are a few accommodation options if any of your delegates are traveling fron far away. With several different options ranging in price there is something for everyone no matter what your budget.
The Mere cottage is an idea One bedroom Cottage which has its own kitchen along with a lounge and conservatory dining area and bathroom. Includes a cooked English breakfast with freshly brewed tea/coffee and fresh juice served in your cottage or in our Chameleon Restaurant. Check in 2.00pm, Check out 12pm.
Our Mere apartment sleeps four people guests and has its own open plan kitchen and dining/lounge area along with a individual bathroom. The apartment is self catered and has everything you need to enjoy your stay. The Chameleon Bar and Restaurant is open from 9.30am to 6pm and serves breakfast, snacks and meals, and also has a licensed bar.
Manley Mere Caravan and Camping Facilities
Manley Mere has a dedicated area for camping whether you wish to camp or bring along a caravan if you would like to book a spot for your tent or caravan please contact us on 01928 740243.